mass flow meter with data logger
The measurement of flows and the recording of the measured values getting more and more important. Therefore, we have developed a flexible, modular system that meets these requirements.
A high-precision, thermal mass flow meter with pressure and temperature compensation combined with a 12bit data loggers are the core components of the system. Optionally also the inlet pressure can be recorded.
The data logger can record up to four analog signals (eg 4-20 mA, 0-10 V) with a sampling rate of 1/1000 second to 12hours.
- steel structure housing, powder coated, IP 66
- 1-4 measuring points for analog signals (4-20 mA, 0-10 V)
- memory for up to 2,000,000 data points (expandable with memory card)
- adjustable sampling rate of 1/1000 second to 12 hours
- measuring range of flow measurement
- 25 mln/min to 450 ln/min
- dynamics of the flow measurement 1: 100
- internal stainless steel piping